Friday, September 14, 2012

Not A Minute Without You

                                                           Not A Minute Without You

To 'YOU' that introduced me to this:
endless battle of love,
every thin air I breath speaks of you,
making me always imagine the picture of you,
that is sitting,wearing a sweet smile,
like that of an ocean in my heart. I sigh.

As the miles between us pile,
no moment has gone awhile,
without me thinking of the qualities
of an angel in you. i smile
and fly,making me high,
because your image always come by.

Your smile never dies.
Even during our imaginary ring fights,
the patient you I always sight.

Your thoughts in my heart
taste like juice in my mouth
as it turns to words.
Every morning, I'll read them like psalm,
it lyrics crested at the back of my left palm.
In my life, you brought no harm
Not having you is the harm.

Every sound that I hear,
any sign that is near,
even tastes that I fear
plus the thin air in my breath
points to me and say: "You are there."
"My exposed and out going angel is here."
My lips will pronounce with care
because those words are pearls
that i need to cherish even when I'm in tears
                                              **** THE END****

1 comment: