Thursday, January 09, 2014

LOVE IS TOUGH!

LOVE!
A cold hot fireice they say you are
how did you Merlin  your entrance
into my steel stiff heart?

Freelance,
into my diamond hard like heart
you lure your entrance.

In you, I've always been an Atheist (an unbeliever)
How did you grab my heart
making me shiver as i quiver
drowning in this warm cold river
of your sensational fever?

you tranquilize my still steel heart
who always says you're such a bluff,
a fluff,
oh! you're much a tough stuff.

A Wayne of rain my heart is melting
A shower of sun oh a heart  so frigid
maybe it's actually tepid. 

The most powerful emotional words
is such a freak,
dried of ink to paint how it feels
 Hollow!
deep inside THERE is total bleak

Even as i wail,
my heart so pale
just as i smile
my joy, flowing calm like river Nile

I am neither well nor ill
what do i even feel?
an emotion of no motion
maybe now I'm a fiction,
NOT REAL!







No comments:

Post a Comment