Monday, October 29, 2012

A PROPHECY !

                                                             A PROPHECY !
Each time I retire to my couch pensively,
watching my curtain sway rhythmically,
your ghostlike image appears dramatically
and I flinch at your countenance instantly.

The clairvoyant you's image in now full in size,
gluing perfectly to my sight.
pretending not seeing you is a might,
so i surrender to seeing your light.

Oh "Decent Wino!" you've gone far in today's lager
but i can see your swagger as you stagger.

I smirk, but you smile.
Happily, "these words" you flow to me like Nile,
in an extremely creative manner,
embraced by a well furnished stanzas.

you point to me and say:
"Writing" is your Rite !
Oh ! your right that will make you swallow delight.
This delight will make your mind travel like kite,
fly high in the sky till it gets out of sight
and to a sight where poetic sires
(that are dressed in white that looks bright)
unite and dine at night.
A site, where they only chant:
"Writing is delight."

Oh  "Poetry!" what a prophecy
 you have brought visiting today.
I'll live by your words again and again everyday
I'll always be guided by your legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment