Wednesday, December 19, 2012

ART AND SOUL

                                                        ART AND SOUL
Each time this Art is on air,
every air that sniffs my skin
comes alive with voices. Because i hear
an "Art" that whispers promises into my mind's ear.

Each time this Art is here,
all my fears disappear
and my "splendid glee" reappears
because, this Art cares and calls my mind: "Dear."

This Art apologizes to me
like I'm Bassey Ikpi's unborn,
Oh! an "Art" that fetches me a penny
from Gemineyes's "Penny For A Thought."

This Art gets me informed,
and not deformed.
Oh! an Art that unites me and good form,
preserving me always reformed.

It takes "All" for an "Art" to pose
skimpy in my imagination. But, this Art's  silky
dress costs a arm and a leg.

this Art pierces and penetrates the deep dept of my soul,
Oh! an "Art" that commands my emotion as a whole.
This Art coax out the joy in my soul,
Oh! an Art that strengthens the pillars and poles of my goal.

Oh! "Art And Soul" you've solemnize my heart and delight.
what a holy matrimony ! my heart and delight
shake hands and unite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment