Thursday, December 06, 2012

MY STAR

                                          MY STAR
Every night, I look at the sky
even now,I imagine the patterns of the stars.
Every time,  I wonder which of these glistering stars is mine
Every night, I watch till they slowly retreat into the cloud
and these supper glistering star refuse to disappear like others in the croud.

My eyes steady,my mind ready,
my enthusiasm strengthened
and our medium of communication: "Telepathy."

"Why do you always come stare at me?"
The star chirped.
"Why are you buoyant than others?"
I beeped.

" I am buoyant because I'm a knight
and I write.these lines will one day bring me delight.
I'm a sire and my voice speaks full fire,
these fire will one day make us shake hands with our heart desires.

These rendezvous is then no coincidence
you have given me more confidence
that my name will one day shine at lime light's countenance.

Oh! my Star Oh! I'm a Star
i know you will take me far
and stand by me even at rush hours
till you have fulfill a dream of taking me high. 


No comments:

Post a Comment