Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Moment

~Tunde Abdulsalam

As the day continues to fade, sunset keeps sketching the
trees' shades...gradually drawing us to a future
unknown, forcing us to leave our un perfected past
behind.

I sat under an oak tree feeling like having a wand in my
hand to make time trudge and fall to a crawl, till it gets
to a final halt.....

I wish I can hold time from sweeping away this Moment
that mingle my soul with people of characteristic
combination of opinions, emotions, and behavior.

People whose competence and performance now taste
like a soup whose delicacy is at its supremacy.

People who just completed answering the clarion call and
understand all it now need to lift our nation up...

Our batch B corp members, Walk majestically into the
society where favour will be your neighbor, where
fulfillment will fill your mouths with its flavour and joy
shall be your daily endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment